Our friend Isaac introduced us to this recipe from his Bubbie’s catering business. It’s a simple zucchini broth chock full of nutrition and yumminess.
4-5 lbs. zucchini or yellow summer squash
1 large onion
2-3 cups chicken broth or consommé
Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice zucchini, onion, and carrots.
- Sauté’ sliced vegetables together.
- Cover sautéed vegetables with broth.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are mushy.
- Add dill.
- Remove from heat and puree in a blender or use an immersion blender.
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve hot or chilled.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive more on the intersection of psychology, parenting, and innovation.