3 large sweet potatoes
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mini marshmallow (optional)
- Place the unpeeled sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water. Seal the pressure cooker and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Use the quick release to carefully release the pressure from the Instant Pot.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes in a colander with cold water. Peel them once cooled.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sweet potoes, egg, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix on medium speed for two to three minutes.
- Pour the mixture in a two quart ungreased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Optional: Top with marshmallows and broil on low until crispy on top.