1 package of frozen butternut squash
1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
A splash of vanilla
2 tablespoons of flour
1/4 pound melted margarine or 1/2 cup of canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam squash and drain well.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla to the squash. Mix well.
- Add flour and mix carefully (it will fly out of the bowl).
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add margarine or oil and blend until fully mixed.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish or aluminum pan and pour contents into it.
- Gently sprinkle cinnamon on top
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is light brown.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive more on the intersection of psychology, parenting, and innovation.