2 tsp chopped garlic
6 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
5 tablespoons chili powder (add more if you like it spicier or reduce for a milder flavor)
2 cans diced tomatoes, including liquid (avoid using seasoned cans)
1 can tomato paste
2 teaspoons of chicken soup consommé
4 cups of water
- Set Instant Pot to sauté. When hot, add add oil and chopped garlic.
- After two to three minutes, add the chili powder, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- When the chili powder, garlic, and oil have formed a paste, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Set Instant Pot to pressure cook for fifteen minutes at high pressure.
- After the Instant Pot program completes, manually release the pressure and turn off the Instant Pot.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive more on the intersection of psychology, parenting, and innovation.