I love diner food. Growing up in South Jersey, the diner was a ubiquitous part of my childhood. Every community had at least one diner, often two. Naturally, you developed a favorite diner or at least one that you would never walk into.
As a teenager, almost every outing ended with a stop at the diner where you could get almost any kind of food at any hour of the day. Want an omelet at 2am? Sure. Want onion rings with it? Of course. Rather have pancakes or a bowl of pasta? Not an issue.
For me, diner food evokes comfort, and these recipes hit the spot. Think about adding them to your meal planning.
From the Grill
- How To Make The In-N-Out Grilled Cheese
- Vegetarian Reuben Sandwich
- Air Fryer Hash Browns
Fry Me Up
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dip
- Chicken Fire Poppers
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Beer Battered Fish
- Stuffed French Toast
- Belgian Waffles
- World’s Best Vegetarian Omelette
- The Best Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Strawberry Crepes