Mental Health Therapist
We have an immediate opening for an independently licensed mental health provider – licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed professional counselor (LPC or LCPC), psychology associate, or licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) – specializing in child and adolescent therapy.
Who We Are
Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Partners (MAPP) is an exciting new venture between two well-established pediatric practices in Montgomery County, Metropolitan Pediatrics and THH Pediatrics. Our behavioral health unit has been very successful at providing therapy and testing services and is growing rapidly.
What We Believe
MAPP believes in the importance of connecting mental health to primary pediatric care. Integrated care means actively collaborating with pediatricians and nurse practitioners who believe that children have a right to high-quality, accessible mental healthcare, and this care needs to happen in partnership with a child’s primary care provider.
What We Offer
- Full- or part-time employment
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health insurance and 401k matching!
- Paid time off
- Full administrative support (answering phones, scheduling, benefits checks, claim submission, collecting payments) – you just see your clients and write your notes!
- Paid time off for professional development
- Opportunities for individual and group supervision, plus case consultation with colleagues
- A very supportive team
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.