Raising children can be challenging and sometimes feels isolating. We’re often overwhelmed and unsure of where to look for support. If you are looking to feel more confident in parenting skills, then parent coaching may be for you.
Parent coaching can provide you with on-going or short-term support to help you raise your kids and navigate through parenting challenges. It is solution-oriented and designed to help you develop effective strategies.
As a nationally certified school psychologist and former principal, Dr. Yares offers local (DC metro area) and virtual parent coaching to help you build your parenting skills and become a more innovative, effective parent.
Please contact Dr. Yares if you are looking for support with:
- Being an organized parent
- Developing healthy responses to challenging behaviors
- Stress management for kids and parents
- Dealing with sibling rivalry
- Supporting executive functioning in your children
- Learning concerns
- Educational placement
- Special education process and services
- Behavioral problems at home
- Working collaboratively with school, camp, and other organizations
- Building your confidence in your parenting skills
Packages and pricing for parent coaching are available upon request and customizable to your needs.