I am available to support parents locally and remotely on a wide area of concerns including:
- Learning concerns
- Educational placement
- Special education process and services
- Behavioral problems at home and school
- Working collaboratively with school, camp, and other organizations
I am available to support schools creating systems for how to plan and train for emergencies and create safe school environments.
I am available to support schools with their accreditation planning and development.
I provide training and on-going support in a number of areas:
- Developing new school programs
- Web 2.0 tools for learning
- Google Apps in the Classroom
- Instructional technology adaptation
- Student support planning, including special education services and processes
- Early childhood programming
- Middle school culture development
- Social media for educators
- School behavioral health
- School safety
- Social-emotional learning and Jewish values
Interested in working with Ari? Contact him here.